More Traffic, More Leads, More Sales.
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engines.
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate
- For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position
Search Engine Optimization
Search is the best way to drive the most relevant leads to your website. You are giving people exactly what they are looking for when they search for a variety of keywords relating to your industry. Optimizing your website to rank highly in search engines can drive potential customers right to your door.
Improve site performance and search engine visibility. Investing in organic traffic can be one of the best ways to maximize growth. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the art of optimizing a website or a web page for the purpose of increasing web visibility in the “natural” or “organic,“ segment of search engine results.
SEO has the opportunity of targeting different kinds of search listing, such as image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
The primary objective of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is to ensure that the website is search engine friendly, and all of the important elements are properly optimized. This will aid in increased visibility and conversion opportunities. Our foundational SEO process begins as follows:
Need help with a SEO project?
We offer a comprehensive suite of services grounded in the latest research.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for below, just ask.